Home / Health care / ptproductsonline : reported that U.S. Physical Therapy buys majority interest in 25 clinics
alibaba.com, cpa campaign, lead generation, lead campaign, smart match lander, intelligent lander, a

ptproductsonline : reported that U.S. Physical Therapy buys majority interest in 25 clinics

This content may collect you by Victoria Hunter

We will quote to you most important and trendy news about all kind of Therapy of the best health sites Like : “ptproductsonline” and the most famous medical experts :

daily : 2017-01-04 & on time : 20:57

as declared in

U.S. Physical Therapy Acquires Majority Interest in 17-Clinic Practice

U.S. Physical Therapy Acquires Majority Interest in 17-Clinic Practice

image uploaded by “ptproductsonline” site

Physical Therapy Inc has acquired a 70% interest in a physical therapy practice that owns and operates 17 clinics and manages an additional eight clinics, for a purchase price of $11.4 million.The other 30% will remain in the hands of the clinical owners of the unnamed practice, which generates approximately $11 million in total annual revenue.The owned clinics attract approximately 101,000 annual patient visits, with revenue of $7.2 million.

about the details read more from here

Carrie Underwood Shows Off Her Dog’s Physical Therapy in New Video « Radio.com

Carrie Underwood Shows Off Her Dog’s Physical Therapy in New Video « Radio.com

image uploaded by “radio” site

By Amanda WicksCarrie Underwood is momma to more than just her son Isaiah, she’s also momma to her dog Ace, and unfortunately the country singer experienced a scary moment with her pup over the holidays.Related: Carrie Underwood Wraps Tour with Jam-Packed Video RecapIn a new video Underwood posted on Instagram, she explained how Ace had suffered a herniated disc right before Christmas.“He was completely paralyzed in his back end for a couple of days and, with rest, soon got mobility back in his right side…his left side is slowly getting better but we have a long way to go,” she wrote in the caption.

about the details read more from here

U.S. Physical Therapy buys majority interest in 25 clinics

U.S. Physical Therapy buys majority interest in 25 clinics

image uploaded by “mysanantonio” site

Physical Therapy buys majority interest in 25 clinicsPhoto: (C) 2005 Hemera Technologies Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Besides graduating from an accredited program, states typically require of PT students a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination as part of the licensing requirements.Besides graduating from an accredited program, states typically require of PT students a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination as part of the licensing requirements.Photo: (C) 2005 Hemera Technologies U.S.

about the details read more from here

To follow all the new news about Therapy

Check Also

picture.jpg

Colorado influenza season off to a busy begain, however docs tell this year’s pollen is a perfect match for strains going around

according to Both numbers are higher than Rate for this time of year, state epidemiologist …