as informed in Uninsured man dies from tooth infection26-year-old Vadim Kondratyuk Anatoliyevich died after a tooth infection spread to his lungs.
“The doctor said, ‘Tonight is the night he’s gonna die, because we did everything we can and nothing seems to work,’” she told the Fox40 through tears.
A 26-year-old Sacramento man died Monday after a toothache turned into an infection that spread to his lungs.
“He’s gonna be my angel for the rest of my life and eh’s gonna help me through this whole time without a dad and without a husband.”
Nataliya, Vadim’s wife, tearfully talks about her husband and his unexpected passing.
Pickens County 6th grader dies after meningitis infection
A sixth grader in Pickens County has died after being hospitalized with bacterial meningitis.
(Photo credit: CDC)A sixth grader in Pickens County has died after being hospitalized with bacterial meningitis.
School district officials tell local media outlets they were notified Monday that a student at R.H. Gettys Middle School had died.
A letter went home with students notifying families of the situation, but officials are not recommending that other students get treatment at this time.
Crews are also cleaning areas and surfaces in the Easley school that the child may have touched.
about the details read more from here
This content may collect you by Lily Jack