** **
Home / Drug abuse and addiction / Caused the remnants of deadly fire smoking materials South Knoxville
alibaba.com, cpa campaign, lead generation, lead campaign, smart match lander, intelligent lander, a

Caused the remnants of deadly fire smoking materials South Knoxville

as declared in KNOXVILLE (WATE) – A child died and one person was injured after a fire at a South Knoxville apartment complex Monday night that firefighters say was caused by carelessly discarded smoking materials.
The Knoxville Fire Department determined Tuesday afternoon the fire was started by discarded smoking materials, possibly a cigarette or match, on a second floor balcony.
Knoxville Fire Department spokesman Capt.
The fire was reported around 10:48 p.m. at One South Place Apartments at 1321 Bertie Rand Street.
The Knoxville Fire Department said its chaplain was on the scene.

KFD: Discarded smoking materials caused deadly South Knoxville apartment complex fire

as informed in Photo: KFDUpdate Tuesday evening:A fire at a South Knoxville apartment complex that killed a three-year-old child was caused by carelessly discarded smoking material, investigators have determined.
PREVIOUS STORY: Knoxville Fire Department units responded Monday night to a fire at a South Knoxville apartment complex.
Corcoran said the apartment complex was inspected less than two years ago and was up to code at that time.
KFD Chaplain working an apartment fire Bertie Rand — Knoxville Fire (@KnoxvilleFire) April 11, 2017© 2017 WBIR.COM
Update Tuesday morning: A spokesperson with the Knoxville Fire Department said a Monday night fire at an apartment complex killed a 3-year-old child.

as informed in

Discarded smoking materials caused fire that killed 3-year-old

A mother and 3-year-old child were taken to University of Tennessee Medical Center Monday after fire engulfed a South Knoxville apartment complex.
The fire was reportedly caused by carelessly discarded “smoking materials,” according to officials.
Firefighters with KFD checked the scene and reported that no flare ups or smoke had been detected.
Investigators said a third person who reported suffering smoke inhalation was taken to Fort Sanders Medical Center with not life-threatening injuries.
Local 8 News learned early Tuesday morning the 3-year-old passed away at South Ridge Apartments.

This content may collect you by Owen Gabriel

To follow all the new news about smoking

Check Also

Alcoholic beverage

The dangers of drinking Alcoholic beverage and addiction to it

Alcoholic beverage is defined as a depressant (or depressant) and it appears to slow down …