When the winter and summer season comes in particular. The flu is more frequent, causing a lot of inconvenience to the flu-infected person and the surrounding people for fear of transmission of the disease.When the winter and summer season comes in particular. The flu is more frequent. Causing a lot of inconvenience to the flu-infected person and the surrounding people for fear of transmission of the disease. Especially in families with young children, young children may not tolerate this disease, such as adults.
Popular term Flu
Flu is known as a contagious disease through a human respiratory virus. And this disease lasts about a week or a week. Depending on the immunity of the injured person. The period may be prolonged and produces complications that may be dangerous, such as lung infections.
Flu is serious when the progression of the disease to the inflammation of the bronchi or pneumonia. These complications may be rare. But there must be treatment, not to neglect them especially when smokers persons and infants.
Why The Flu Causes Aches & Pains
Flu symptoms appears, in its beginnings, like a common cold and stuffy nose, sneezing and sore throat. But the common cold usually develops slowly, while flu suddenly affects. And while colds can form a passing inconvenience, generates flu feeling so bad.
Common the flu symptoms include:
- Flu symptoms are high in the heat of the infected body.
- Flu-infected feeling headaches intermittently may continue into days.
- Flu-infected feel pain in the muscles.
- The cold.
- Feeling of general fatigue in the body.
- Nausea vomiting may occur in some cases.
- Cough and fluid out of the nose due to nasal congestion.
- Logout phlegm.
The most susceptible of flu symptoms
- Infants and young children.
- Persons over the age of 50.
- People living in sheltered housing for the elderly or the role to care for a long time.
- People who suffer from chronic illness such as diabetes, heart disease, kidneys, or lungs.
- People with a weak immune system, as a result of medications or due to HIV.
- Pregnant during the flu season.
- Therapeutic institutions and medical workers or elsewhere may be exposed to flu virus.
- People who are in close contact and durable with infants or children.
- Children who are receiving treatment with aspirin, long may be more susceptible to the flu virus.