Healthy chicken is well-cooked to kill bacteria. It is best to remove the skin for healthy, low-calorie food that is harmful to the body when accumulated.
Healthy Chicken Recipe with Ginger
- Chicken cut off skin.
- Three beads of colored peppers.
- Three large onion balls.
- Two cups of chopped mushrooms. One cup of corn.
- Two tablespoons olive oil.
- Great hanging of the spices problem.
- Garlic of mashed garlic.
- Spoon dried coriander.
- Grounded ginger, salt and black pepper as needed.
- Clean the chicken thoroughly with water, salt and flour.
- Put the pan on the fire.
- Add olive oil in the frying pan, sliced onion with garlic and turkey pepper, stirring to red color.
- Add mushrooms and corn and add chicken pieces.
- Cover the pan and let the chicken until it is about to ripen.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger, spices. When cooked, sprinkle with coriander spoon on dish face and serve.
Note: You can use any kind of vegetables in this recipe, or use more than one type of vegetables.
Healthy Chicken Recipe with Onion
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Four tablespoons of yogurt.
- Chicken cut four parts or eight as desired.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- Two chopped onions.
- Spoon Paprika.
- Spoon large spice problem.
- A teaspoon of onion powder.
- Wash the chicken pieces and remove the skin as the previous method.
- I make some holes in the chicken pieces.
- Bake the chicken with salt, pepper and other spices and yogurt, and keep it wrapped in nylon for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Bring the oven tray, put a little olive oil in it, then put the chicken pieces and add the garlic, mashed and onion slices. Chinese galvanized with aluminum foil and oven, medium temperature.
- After maturing the chicken, remove the aluminum foil, and place the Chinese under the fire until the chicken turns red.
Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe with Oatmeal
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Half a piece of chopped white onion.
- A clove of chopped garlic.
- Chicken breasts cut into small cubes.
- A large zucchini is cut and cut.
- Eight glasses of chicken broth.
- Ten tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Two teaspoons of ground beans.
- Two teaspoons of cumin.
- Salt food, and black pepper as desired.
- Heat the oil in a large bowl over the fire, and stir the onion until it wilts.
- Add chicken pieces with gravy, garlic, lolly, ginger, and bay leaves.
- Sprinkle salt, problem spices, black pepper, turmeric, paprika, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Chicken for 10 minutes, then add tomato paste, tomatoes, and potatoes.
- Sprinkle water to submerge all ingredients, and let it boil until cooked.
- Sprinkle the dish and serve it hot.
3 Healthy Chicken Recipes