Natural Herbal Remedies for Headaches People of all ages and all walks of life suffer from headaches very frequently There are many different things that can cause headaches such as sudden changes in diet or daily schedule such as getting too much or little sleep. Stress and long working hours Skip a meal or use the computer for a long time without taking a break. Headaches can cause unbearable pain along with nausea.
Natural remedies for Headaches
Many people do not realize that the most common cause of headaches is dehydration. There are many medications that are available in the market to get rid of headaches but all of them have potential side effects in disabling intestinal bacteria and can cause other health problems. Instead of relying on quick solutions through drugs. Try to use some of these natural remedies that have proven effective even from the worst types of headaches including stress and migraines.
Natural Extreme Headache Remedies
If the cause of the headache is dryness you can easily relieve the pain by drinking a large amount of water. It is a very effective treatment for headaches. Simply drink a glass of water and take small sips throughout the day to hydrate your body and get rid of the pain when you feel a headache.
Balanced diet reduces many health and aesthetic problems and strengthens body immunity and fights infection. Fluids maintain pressure and inflammation In addition, drinking warm water opens the sinuses and reduces inflammation and provides comfort to get rid of headaches. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants that fight sinus infections and enhance the immune system. Eat vitamin C-rich foods such as oranges, lemon, pineapple, cauliflower, strawberries, currants, pomegranates, and drinking vitamin C-rich tea such as lemon or green tea and spicy foods can help relieve nasal congestion and relieve sinus attacks.
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties for the treatment of sinus headache.
- Cut the fresh ginger root into slices and boil it in water for 10 minutes. Drink while still warm and repeat the process regularly for best results.
- Mix ginger and lemon juice in equal proportion and drink twice a day.
- Form a paste of two tablespoons of water and a teaspoon of ginger powder. Mix well and apply directly to your forehead. The simplest way to avoid headaches is chewing ginger candy.
4. Peppermint oil
Peppermint oil is one of the best home remedies for headache as it helps in opening and closing vessels in the head that speeds blood flow and has sedative properties that can help treat headache.
- Take some Peppermint oil and gently dip it on your forehead and on the back of the neck to relieve immediate pain.
- Add a teaspoon of dried mint to a cup of boiling water and a little honey Leave it for 10 minutes and then drink it.
- Apply a few drops of Peppermint oil in boiling water. Masturbate for some time to reduce head pain.
5- Ice Packs
Ice packs or cold compresses can be used to treat migraine headaches or sinus headaches. To get rid of headaches you need to limit blood flow to the affected area
Apple is very effective for headache. Eat an apple a day to get the best results and sprinkle some salt on it it maintains the acidic levels of the body and then drink some warm water. Use apples, cider vinegar to fight headaches simply. The smell of green apples can help reduce migraines.
- Spell a large bowl of hot water and add 3-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Put a towel over your head and steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and a little honey and lemon and drink the mixture 2 or 3 times a day.
Cinnamon is a valuable herb that cures sinus headaches effectively and is beneficial for headaches caused by exposure to cold air.
- Mix a tablespoon of cinnamon powder and 1/2 teaspoon sandalwood powder and water to make a paste and paste the mixture on your forehead and leave for 5-8 minutes and then water. Repeat the procedure regularly to get the best results.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sticks, add a little water to make a thick dough, and put the mixture on the forehead, palms and lie down for 30 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Drinks containing caffeine (coffee, black or green tea etc.) can help treat headache symptoms because headache increases the level of adenosine in the blood and caffeine helps to block adenosine receptors. One should not over-indulge in caffeine-containing beverages and caffeine is not recommended for those who suffer from two or more migraine episodes per week.
Massage different parts such as forehead, scalp, neck and other body parts can provide you with the comfort of headaches. As in the following pictures
- Avoid irritants such as cigarettes, allergens and other air pollutants that make sinus membranes bulge and aggravate headaches.
- Ventilate your room, reducing the growth of microbes and rejuvenating the air
- Take a shower twice a day will open up the sinuses are blocked.
- Use aromatherapy massage using the oil baths or steam inhalation to relieve headaches and consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 10 days.