A viral eye infection is a inflammation of the membrane covering the cornea, caused by a virus called Adeno Virus contributed to high temperatures in the speed of development and spread. The duration of the disease ranges from 5 to 20 days. After examining the symptoms that appeared on the citizens during the disease and after monitoring the many cases that were treated in a wrong way and to protect the safety of citizens, the Islamic Health Organization has prepared a guide put in the hands of citizens so as not to be unknown disease.
Methods of transmission of viral eye infection
- Direct mixing with an infected viral eye infection.
- Dust is one of the causes of inflammation.
- Swimming in public pools.
Symptoms of viral eye infection disease
- Note redness of the eyes.
- The feeling of salt biting the eye.
- Exit yellow discharge from the eye.
- Note Swelling and swelling in the eye.
- Tears in the eye.
- Feeling of blurred vision.
- Bleeding in the eye can be clearly observed.
Methods of prevention of viral eye infection disease
- Stay away from the environment in which the person is infected with this disease, for lack of transmission of inflammation of the healthy person.
- Do not touch your eyes or rub them with unclean hands.
- Maintain personal hygiene such as washing hands and face.
- Do not use things that belong to someone with viral infection such as towels or sheets.
- Keep away from using public swimming pools.
- Stay away from crowded places.
Treatment of viral eye infection disease
Viral eye inflammation can be treated at home and using natural methods as follows:
The use of compresses:
It is advised to be warm, because the heat acts to stimulate the circulatory system, and reduces the feeling of pain, and there is no harm if repeated compresses more than once during the day.
The use of one drop of natural honey in the eye directly helps to remove dirt from the eye and disinfection, honey is one of the best natural remedies that used in cases of viral eye infection.
Green tea bags:
The use of green tea bags specifically and placed on the site of swelling in the eye helps to reduce the aggravation of inflammation in the eye and work to get rid of the problem of itching.
The use of boiled chamomile helps reduce the irritation of the eye and puffiness under the eye, and used more than once a day.