Before starting to talk about ways to prevent kidney failure. One of the most important methods is health food. Let’s first know what is kidney failure? The primary function of the kidney in the human body is to rid it of excess fluid. It also eliminates blood from toxins and toxins produced by food digestion. When the kidney is infected with any malfunction or failure in its functions. These toxins and fluids build up inside the body. At this stage, the faculty reaches the stage of failure to perform its functions. Which poses a threat to human health. This is known as kidney failure. This disease is discovered only in later stages and developed. Where the kidney has reached a stage where it can not be saved or treated from the disease.
The disease can usually be treated by treating the disease that causes it. To date, no medication is available that can restore the normal functioning of the body. To prevent further damage, the patient is usually advised to follow a diet containing low amounts of potassium, proteins and salt. And maintain blood sugar level. Treat blood pressure, and avoid eating alcohol. In addition to maintaining proper weight. And limiting the use of over-the-counter medicines.
How to prevent kidney failure
- Maintain blood pressure within normal levels, and periodically measure it. Because it is considered the leading cause of kidney failure, it also causes damage to the heart, and strokes occur. Physical fitness and physical activity that reduces blood pressure should be maintained.
- Conduct periodic examinations, especially for people with diabetes. And maintain the normal proportion of sugar in the body.
Follow a healthy Food and maintain a healthy weight.
To prevent the injury of the heart and blood vessels any damage that can cause kidney failure.
- Quit Smoking as much as possible. Because it increases the risk of kidney cancer by 50 percent. It also reduces the proportion of blood that reaches the kidneys. As well as significant damage to the respiratory system.
Causes of kidney failure
There are many causes and diseases that lead to kidney failure. This failure occurs when the body is infected with a specific disease that prevents the kidney from performing its functions. It has been infected for a long time. These are the most common diseases: chronic stress or diabetes, and there are unknown causes of the disease.
Symptoms of kidney failure
- Lack of proportion of fluids coming out of the body through urine.
- Poor appetite for food.
- Tiredness and general weakness in the movement of the body.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Spasms in the legs and ankles.
- Sleep disorder, lack of thinking.
- Injury to the body permanent itching.