Marijuana, banjo, hashish, different names of one drug extracted from cannabis plant, which leads to hallucinations, delirium and imbalance, and the active substance that directly affects the nervous system is Delta 9 THC Tetra Hydro Canaphenol.
Marijuana extractor has been known since ancient times, used in ceremonies and events, and has many uses in medicine, which has been used extensively in the treatment of epilepsy, and in the treatment of glaucoma, rheumatism and many other diseases.
Symptoms of taking Marijuana extractor
in addition to,The effect of Marijuana extractor use appears after 2 ~ 5 hours of ingestion, and the following can be easily observed:
- Hallucinations and delirium and constant laughter.
- The abuser may engage in deep thought and sit quietly instead of laughing.
- Dry mouth and pharynx.
- Persistent feeling sleepy.
- Great appetite for food.
- Red eyes.
Marijuana extractor damages
Marijuana extractor is one of the most common and widely used drugs, due to its cheap price, accessibility and ease of use.
in addition to,
The Marijuana is one of the fastest drugs affecting the nervous system because of the speed of the arrival of the active substance into the blood, once eaten, the person feels in addition to some ecstasy and happiness in addition to:
- Loss of concentration.
- Lack of control of his sensory balance.
- Increased heart rate significantly.
Marijuana extractor damages the respiratory system
The effects of marijuana extractor use are clearly visible on the respiratory tract, and the following can easily observe:
- Difficulty breathing and severe coughing, as well as wheezing when coughing.
- Frequent colds, due to the weakness of the immune system in general.
- High incidence of pneumonia.
As there is physical damage to the use of marijuana, there are also psychological effects, as follows:
- High incidence of panic attacks.
- The lack of concentration and memory.
- Anxiety and psychotic episodes that make it difficult to make decisions which clearly affects the patient’s life.
- High risk of schizophrenia.
Complications of Marijuana use
The heavy use of marijuana has very bad effects on human health, including:
- Cerebral cortex atrophy.
- High incidence of epilepsy.
- Abortion of fetuses in mothers who use marijuana.
Treatment of Marijuana addiction
consequently,The most difficult thing to face during the treatment of marijuana addiction didn’t convince that the addict is already addicted, especially as the addiction to marijuana only comes in the long term, making the user believe that he is a microcontroller himself, and that he only uses it from time to time and that he is not an addict.
But the definition of moderate addiction, the inability to leave the drug despite the obvious negative impact on the life of a person and his opposition to the performance of his daily tasks and the exercise of his life, can easily know the addict non-addict.