Baldness in general is of concern to many, especially men because it affects them in particular, and some suffer early baldness where they lose their hair at a young age and fall much more than the rate of growth, which leads to change in appearance in general and the emergence of baldness in the scalp, This makes many young people feel awkward, especially when they go to events. It is worth mentioning that there are many factors that cause early baldness which can be minimized. In this article we will mention the symptoms of early baldness, its causes and treatment.
Symptoms of early baldness
Early baldness usually occurs in adolescence, that is, when the young man is 18 years of age. His hair begins to fall and baldness appears more clearly at the age of 25 until the age of 30. The symptoms are as follows:
- Weak hair follicles and fall in large quantities so that the amount of hair falling per day more than 100 hair.
- A change in the color of the scalp to become darker.
- The sensation of itching and pain in the scalp.
- Do not grow hair falling again and the emergence of spaces between the hair and scalp.
- The appearance of white crust in the scalp abnormally.
Causes of early baldness
- Genetics, where the genetic factor is the leading cause of baldness, affecting both men and women.
- Exposure to stress, psychological anxiety and severe emotional fluctuations significantly.
- Hormonal imbalance in the body causes hair loss.
- Take some drugs and drugs such as hormones used to inflate muscles.
- Lack of vitamins such as Vitamin D deficiency.
- Anemia is anemia.
- Some organic diseases and treatment such as chemotherapy.
How to prevent early baldness
- Eat foods rich in proteins because they strengthen hair follicles and stimulate growth and prevent falling.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that contain important vitamins for hair and antioxidants.
- Distance from stress and anxiety and emotional fluctuations as severe as possible.
- Do not exaggerate the use of cosmetics, hair heavily because it causes fatigue and hair loss and minimize as much as possible use of the sashwar to dry hair.
- Minimize the intake of stimulants such as coffee and tea.
- Exercising on a daily basis as it activates blood circulation and helps in the arrival of food to hair follicles.
- Avoid washing hair with poor shampoo because it causes damage to hair follicles and hair loss.
- Sleep for enough hours at least eight hours a day and stay away from fatigue and stress.