benefits of garlic
Garlic is one of the most important foods rich in antioxidants and sulfur compounds that benefit the human body.
Ancient Greek medicine that relied on garlic as a remedy for a wide range of diseases,
Modern science has proved the efficacy of garlic in the treatment of most of these problems.
Nutritional value of garlic
The benefits of eating garlic are measured by containing the largest amount of lysine,
It also contains many important vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin B3 niacin, and contains minerals
such as calcium and other nutrients such as proteins and sugars.
The benefits of garlic and its impact on humans:
- Garlic lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Eating garlic on an empty stomach works to lower the high blood pressure,
- It works to loosen the muscles of the blood vessels, because it helps to increase the secretion of nitric oxide in the blood,
- Thus helps in the expansion of blood vessels.
- Garlic fights fungal diseases caused by bacteria scattered in the atmosphere.
- Garlic is one of the most common foods that expel toxins from the blood.
- Antiseptic for the mouth and esophagus and strengthens the teeth.
- Garlic is an antibiotic and activates blood circulation.
- Garlic resists cancer and helps prevent body infections.
- Eating 3 grams of garlic per day is useful for improving bone health and protecting it from fragility.
- Garlic works to expel phlegm and relieves headaches and nausea.
- One of the benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach is that it fights parasitic giardiasis,
which causes digestive tract diseases, and it plays an important role in fighting diseases.
- Garlic may help you live longer and this is known from ancient times.
Benefits of garlic for hair
From the benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach he fights baldness,
It decreases the percentage of baldness in the scalp, as it works on the growth and germination of the hair follicles,
This is why garlic oil enters cosmetics because it treats alopecia areata and leads to hair growth.
Garlic to get rid of lice:
Grind 3 garlic cloves and mix with lemon juice and massage the scalp and leave for 12 hours
and then wash the hair with water and shampoo repeat this process until the lice permanently disappears from the hair.
Benefits of garlic for diabetic patients
Garlic lowers blood sugar helps reduce cholesterol
It also works to reduce fat and improve the insulin rate.
Eating a garlic clove daily improves the rate of diabetes in the blood.
Benefits of garlic for diet
If you want to lose weight, follow this recipe and keep it up:
Eat a clove of garlic on the stomach as soon as you wake up and this helps to burn excess fat in the body.
Benefits of garlic for ear diseases
Garlic is very useful in the treatment of ear and pus wounds or pus also helps in the treatment of deafness,
For the treatment of ear diseases:
Take 4 cloves of garlic and boil with a tablespoon of mustard oil,
then turn off the heat and drop the pot and wait until the mixture is warm, take a drop of the mixture and put it in the ear,
To treat the deafness, boil 8 cloves of garlic in 60 ml in sesame oil or cold oil and place two drops of this oil in the ear twice.
Despite the countless benefits of garlic, many people stay away from eating garlic because of its unpleasant odor in the mouth.
Here are the tips to get rid of the stench of garlic:
- Eat parsley sticks.
- Chewing gum or eating candies.
- Eat the fruit of apples.
- Chewing a bead of cardamom or love, the two love very strong and refreshing to the mouth.
- Eat a fresh mint leaf.
- Chew a clove or take a clove tea.
- Drink a glass of milk.