you have to be familiar with Symptoms of Mono to be a warning.
because Mono or Kissing disease is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV),
which affects all age groups, especially children and adolescents between the ages of 15 and 24,
a contagious disease, often affecting members of the same family.
Infections are shared when food and drinks are shared in the same containers.
The disease is transmitted through sneezing,
coughing and salivation.
Read Also: methods of prevention rabies virus
Mono needs a period of 4 to 8 weeks until its acute symptoms begin to appear and you have to visit your doctor. And for the kissing symptoms of them primitive and other acute which is to detect the virus.
- Feeling very upset.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Pharyngitis: Although pharyngitis in mononucleosis healed within a week, fatigue may last much longer.
- fever and fever in children and adolescents.
- Inflammation or lymphatic contractility.
- Enlarged liver and spleen.
- The appearance of spots on the palate.
- Yellowing of the eye and skin.
- Tumour in the area under the eye.
- Skin rash especially in children.
Mono cannot cure it, it heals and removes itself.
But your doctor will prescribe some medications, mostly cortisone, to relieve symptoms.
It is preferable not to exercise hard,
because the spleen has tired,
in this case the possibility of rupture in this period.
Early Symptoms of Mono
Mono may cause problems such as
- Blockage of the airway (also treated cortisone).
- Splitting of the spleen.
- Cerebral encephalitis.
- The child is vulnerable and therefore vulnerable to certain viruses, diseases and lymphatic disorders.
- It is worth mentioning that the chances of infection with this disease are less than if you have been previously, as your body is a kind of immunity to it.